Revenue and Timeframe
What revenue level or range will you achieve in year 1, 2, 5?
What customer retention level do you want to achieve in year 1,2,5?
What employee retention level do you want to achieve in year 1,2, 5?
New Insights, New Revenue
How much new insight will you seek from customers? How much new revenue will you earn from these insights?
Improved Bottom Line
How much will you improve your bottom line in year 1, 2, 5?
Return on Knowledge
How will you monitor and evaluate knowledge-based value created?
Assumptions, behaviors, artifacts – founder beliefs and values, matching founder behaviors, matching artifacts
- Do you stand for something in the marketplace? Do you have beliefs and values when working with customers and with each other?
- Do you articulate your 1st priority?
- Do your leaders demonstrate and support these beliefs and values?
- Do you demonstrate these beliefs with organizational artifacts?
- Are your beliefs, values, and priorities available for frequent reference?
Do you support complex choices and incentives for ideation on new ideas and/or cost/benefit analysis
- Do you share company background, have a Board of Advisors, explore current trends, markets, customers, set goals, track results and operational excellence?
- Do your behaviors demonstrate the
- Do you support these behaviors within the organization?
- Do customers identify you with these beliefs and values?
- Are your customer stories available for frequent reference?
- Do you provide customer, community, and insight services from interviews and relationship development?
- Do you track trends, industries, markets for opportunities to expand and/or extend?