Assumptions, behaviors, artifacts – founder beliefs and values, matching founder behaviors, matching artifacts
- Do you stand for something in the marketplace? Do you have beliefs and values when working with customers and with each other?
- Do you articulate your 1st priority?
- Do your leaders demonstrate and support these beliefs and values?
- Do you demonstrate these beliefs with organizational artifacts?
- Are your beliefs, values, and priorities available for frequent reference?
Do you support complex choices and incentives for ideation on new ideas and/or cost/benefit analysis
- Do you share company background, have a Board of Advisors, explore current trends, markets, customers, set goals, track results and operational excellence?
- Do your behaviors demonstrate the
- Do you support these behaviors within the organization?
- Do customers identify you with these beliefs and values?
- Are your customer stories available for frequent reference?
- Do you provide customer, community, and insight services from interviews and relationship development?
- Do you track trends, industries, markets for opportunities to expand and/or extend?